2234 Angus street was built in 1912 as the residence for the first judge in Regina . It became the rectory for the Presbyterian minister during the 1920's through the 50s before reverting back to a private residence in the 60's . This 2398 square foot two and a half storey home is extremely well kept . Upgrades include paving block patio, wood frame shed , detached garage, Custom deck, "Ricks Custom Kitchen" as well as both bathrooms being renovated with marble tops. In 2013 the third floor was completely renovated with new insulation for the attic and newer cork flooring. The sewer line was fully replaced including the city side in 2015, and a new fence in 2016 along with newer eaves and downspouts. Some of the outstanding features of this home need to be mentioned are the Oak built in dining cabinets as well as the book shelves in the den. Maple floors in execellent condition throughout most of this home. Original "Pullman windows" upgraded with interior storm windows & newer windows 3rd floor and Kitchen.Period and original light fixtures throughout the home. A nice extra with this home is the front driveway parking which most of the homes on this street don't have. In a great location close to schools, downtown and Cathedral area makes this a great choice for a family home.